Air Carrier - QY
USA Origin Airports
JFK, CVG (primary uplift)
BDL, BOS, BWI, EWR, IAD, ORF, PHL, RIC, ROC, ATL, BNA, CLT, GSO, GSP, MEM, MIA, MCO, RDU, TPA
CMH, CLE, DAY, DTW, IND, MSP, MKE, MCI, ORD, PIT, STL, AUS, DEN, DFW, ELP, HRL, IAH, LRD, MSY, OKC, TUL
BFI, LAX, PDX, PHX, SAN, SFO, SLC (offline)
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are valid November 1, 2015 until 31 March 2016, and supersede all previous published rates.
- Rates are in USD and are net/net. Rates do not include surcharges and should be confirmed at time of booking.
- Minimums: Base rate - $100; FSC - $50; Security - $15; Screening - $0
- Chargeable weight is calculated using a 366 (k/ft3) dimensional factor.
- Volumetric cargo - shipments where dimensional weight exceeds actual weight by 120% or more will require a special quote.
- Fuel and Security surcharges are based on actual weight and calculated on the date of tender, rather than date of booking.
- Dangerous Goods - $100 per UN number, plus DG surcharge (surcharge premium based on class).
- Tariff rates applicable for known shipper, lower deck cargo.
- Additional surcharges for Unknown Shippers, Oversized Cargo- (Any shipment containing pieces whose lenght exceeds 125 inches and/or width exceeds 96 inches and/or height exceeds 63 inches, and DG (e.g. Lithium Batteries (LB), CAO and Explosives) may apply. •
- A2 Global Shipping LLC reserves the right to cancel and/or modify these rates at any time.