Door to Door (D2D) Quotes and Service:
The following is necessary to accurately quote a door to door shipment:
1. complete origin and destination addresses, including unit numbers.
- Residential addresses can result in "accessorial" residential surcharges. These can range from a few dollars per box on a parcel shipment to $25.00 or more per freight shipment.
- For freight shipments, where the residence or business does not have the equipment to load or offload the freight truck an "accessorial" charge for a lift gate or other service required to load or unload the freight can be added.
2. accurate weight (lbs) and dimensions (inches) of:
- each parcel if the shipment is being shipped by parcel carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS);
- the pallet, crate or individual shipping unit if going by freight carrier;
3. complete and accurate description of the goods being transported
- is requested a complete packing list of the pieces being shipped and commercial invoice or pro-forma invoice listing the specific goods and their individual value
Supplemental Information (for a complete or specific rate for door to terminal/door service for specific cargo):
is the origin location a business with a dock or forklift, or residence;Quote Form:
is the destination location a business with a dock or forklift, or residence;
the weight and dimensions of each piece or parcel being shipped
the commodity, or type of cargo being shipped;
the total value of the cargo being shipped;
any additional handling, packing or services that may be required to load, unload and/or safely transport the cargo.
copy this quote form so that you will be able to fill in, save and share your shipment information with us. Booking Instructions
copying instructions: goto the document and from the drop-down File tab, select: "Make a copy"; "Enter new document name"; and, select "also copy document collaborators" This will share the document with our quoting assistants who will be able to check and help you complete the form.