Hold for Pickup - Parcels Freight Terminals DTW
UPS (terminals have been instructed to hold all parcels) - but call and instruct via 800 PICK UPS
- 11895 Wayne Rd - Suite 104 - Confirmation # CAH208338338 - pickup at:24837 Goddard Rd, Taylor, MI 48180 (734) 946-4863 M-F 8:30-5:30; Sat 10-1 use side gate and back dock
- 308 S. State - Suite 31 -Confirmation # CAH208338086 - pickup 2075 W Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, (734) 662-0223 M-F 8-7; Sat 10-4 may go to back dock - protocol not fully established.
- 540 S. Mansfield, Ypsilanti MI 48197 (734) 483-1150 M-F 10-8; S 10-3;
- 25600 Northline Rd, Taylor, MI 48180 no number yet, M-F 10-6 (really picky lady here)
- 6700 S. State Rd, Saline, MI 48176 - (734) 429-6170 M-F 10-7: S 8-12
- can call to see what they have and can pull through gate to first bay. bring photocopy of ID or written instructions
FedEx Home Delivery
- 28350 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150 hours ???
- we will have to work on this, but we don't get many of these deliveries. I think they can transfer to Saline terminal
- 25991 Northline Commerce Dr # 509, Taylor, MI 48180 (734) 946-5788
- call them and get a fax number / email and name of contact to ensure proper holds and notices
- hours ???