AES Direct and obtaining the ITN (internal transaction number):
Information Required: (please email to info[(a@t)]a2globalshipping.com. We will invoice you for $50.00 and issue the ITN number upon receipt of all of the below information and payment. Much of the information below is contained on a commercial invoice and/or packing list. When a vehicle is involved, please email the bill of sale, title and owner ID.
Parties to the transaction:
- name of owner, seller or U.S. Principal Party in Interest (USPPI) is the person or legal entity in the United States that receives the primary benefit, monetary or otherwise, from the export transaction.
- USA, street address, city, state, zipcode and phone number of the person or entity.
- SSN/TIN, EIN/TIN or DUNS of the above person or entity; more
- Foreign Person or Legal Entity
- The foreign entity's complete address and phone number;
- Passport, id number, tax id number or other government ID of the foreign entity. Please email their ID.
- the foreign phone number
Commodity Information if a vehicle:
- If a vehicle provide the serial number;
- Is the vehicle new or used;
- What is the year, make, model?
- What is the value ?
Other commodity information when not a vehicle:
- Schedule B number (if you don't have this we can identify it from the description);
- Description (Example: Chemical preparations for photographic uses (other than varnishes, glues, adhesives and similar preparations); unmixed products for photographic uses, put up in measured portions or put up for retail sale in a form ready for use)
- Unit of Quantity (kg/lbs, pieces, oz, etc)
- Amount of product being exported in the unit of quantity being identified
- Value of the transaction.
acquitrans-2! - chaseingersollq1! - a2shippingp1!
Temporary Password: gnash73phones