A2 Global Shipping assists the Shelter Association of Ann Arbor, Delonis Center and Ann Arbor Kiwanis in transitioning Washtenaw County residents to permanent housing.
- If you are assisting a transitioning client in obtaining furniture from the Ann Arbor Kiwanis on Thursday morning, please use this form to book cargo transportation from the First Street dock to your client's new residence.
- Please use this link to compose a cargo label for each piece to be picked up. Attach a destination label to each piece on Thursday morning. This is crucial so that we pick up your clients' pieces and deliver them correctly.
IMPORTANT NOTES for using this service:
- Please book the day before. We will put the delivery route together on Thursday morning and generally begin our first delivery by noon.
- Our 14ft box truck is equipment with professional moving equipment (dollies, moving blankets, straps, rollers, etc) but some furniture is of a size that will only fit into houses, not apartments and especially not where there are stairs with corners. This is especially true with couches, so please be especially careful when selecting a couch.
- Please have a third party available for the delivery so that it is not a situation where the driver is meeting the client for the first time and entering their home without the presence of a case worker, property manager, maintenance worker, or friend/relative of the client.
- We do our best to schedule a 30 minute delivery window to facilitate the presence of a third party.