Yes, A2 Global Shipping provides FedEx services.
- print the label and securely tape to each parcel;
- if the parcel or box has old shipping labels, use the new label to cover up those labels;
- call 800-463-3339 and provide the waybill number or CPU - pickup number to confirm the following:
- that your pickup is in the FedEx system
- the approximate day and time that the driver may be in your area to pickup your parcels;
- where you are going to leave the parcels for the driver (back door, porch, etc)
- that you are leaving a note on the door for the driver where they can find the parcels if you step out of the house, or leave them with a neighbor.
- other questions may be addressed to FedEx customer service.
FedEx has 1000's of drop-off locations around the USA that are convenient to use, rather than waiting for a driver.