Ship to / Delivery Information: (back to book)
The information in bold red type is required.
The additional information can be extremely helpful in assisting the delivery/release terminal in contacting the recipient of the shipment and arranging for the clearing and release of the cargo, or it's final delivery.
- name of the person who is responsible for clearing, recovering and/or receiving the shipment;
- name of the business or organization if the shipment is being picked up from a business or organization;
- street number, address and unit number if any;
- city, state, postal code, COUNTRY;
- phone number of the person who is responsible for receiving notifications, clearing and recovering the shipment;
- email of the responsible recipient of the cargo;
- fax number of the responsible recipient of the cargo;
(back to book)
Even on an international shipment recovered from a warehouse or import terminal, the address of the party to whom the cargo is shipped/consigned must be provided for proper completion and filing of US export documentation.