- boxes/freight terminal to terminal - $3.00 per lb;
(map of our terminals)
- from our air terminals throughout the US to the air terminal in Lagos, Nigeria;
- 220 lb / 100 kg minimum for $660.00;
- does not include any trucking to our terminals or export document fees;
- does not include foreign agent handling fees, customs brokering or duties which are payable in Lagos;
- transit time 3 - 7 days.
- Our Nigerian freight forwarder can assist you with final delivery of your cargo in Nigeria.
- parcel terminal to terminal - $4.50 per lb:
- from our consolidation facility Ann Arbor, Michigan to Lagos, Nigeria air terminal;
- 15 lbs minimum, 2x per month consolidation;
- includes destination fees and duties for "general cargo";
- we can assist you with shipping your parcels to our consolidation facility via UPS or FedEx ground. Our Nigerian freight forwarder can assist you with final delivery of your cargo in Nigeria.
- parcel express door to door:
- example: 15 lbs, 2-3 day transit time from anywhere in US. $350.00
- includes door pickup and delivery, handling fees and customs brokering, but not any duties.
- Abuja and other Nigerian destinations: similar rates available upon request
Ocean Transport Services:
- shipments of 500 lbs or more;
- full containers;
- automobiles - inspection, acquisition and transportation;
- heavy equipment.